Re: Repeater Power Supply!

I just got back from my first Live Gig with the Repeater.  I was waiting
go on (another band was playing) and TO MY HORROR, I kept seeing the
Repeater
say "Starting" etc...and go through the boot up process!  I was REALLY
nervous...I checked the power connection to the back of the unit and
checked
to see that the plug was firmly in the wall.  Turns out it was the
connection
IN THE MIDDLE of the power cord.  Was just a little bit loose.......
Beware! Plug it in all the way...
jmp