Re: no repeater wet/dry mix?

Well, basically i asked for a really common option:

"Dry Signal" ON/OFF

This is a fundamental requirement in the most audio routings.
If the dry signal runs to the A/D converter and then it's reconverted
thru the D/A one, it would be a quite simple task to add this feature
to the OS of Repeater, as it is usually stored as General Settings,
and it's not preset-relative, isn't so?

Is this something to hope for the next future?

TIA

Doei
Faisal