Re: no repeater wet/dry mix?

i suggest we need the option of mute, no mute and 'smart' mute
where the input is muted except when recording or overdubbing.
this is how the multitrack decks i've worked with handled this.
(they all referred to it as 'input monitor' not 'input mute')

this would be much more useful than a mix knob, imo...