RE: no repeater wet/dry mix?

I wasn't expecting to control my Repeater via
MIDI, so if there would be a way to access
this from the front panel, that would be great.

Also, i'd like to vote LOUDLY for an option
to establish the loop boundary by going into
overdub.  This was my biggest gripe with the
Jamman, which could only do it in delay mode.
Is this an option for the upgrade (which i'll
admit i feel silly discussing since the machine
has been out for only a few weeks and i haven't
even received mine yet...)?  I would be using
this feature *often*.

Thanks,
peter