RE: more RepeaTer 1st impressions

Just got my Repeater yesterday. Short time to effuse here:

Finally got to play with it. This device is amazing!!

In conjunction with the EFX inserts and those cool Electrix effects, there
is serious groundbreaking sonic mahem to be had.

Pitch, slip, sync, tempo change is great. I just played my K2000, with ER1
sync into it, multitracked, tried all the features, saved to the CFC.

It was well worth the 'hype' and wait...

Neil