Re: Yet even more Repeater 1st impressions, requests

> Certainly, it looks as if you can record on the unit
> and then edit in your PC.  What happens if there
> is no .ldf/.tdf combo??

I tried it this morning.  The Repeater didn't see the file.  As I said, I
haven't tried editing on the PC and putting it back on to the card yet.  It
should work if the Repeater doesn't put anything proprietary into the WAV
header that it needs.  I'll try this tonight.

    Kevin
--
Unit Circle Media
http://www.unitcircle.com