Re: Can we take a second...

At 07:37 PM 8/29/2001, you wrote:

>To recognize Damon and Electrix's achievment - there hasn't been a looper
>this exciting built since Kim started the insanity.

sure! Damon, Electrix, well done - I think you have succeeded in creating
revolutionary product. Its a looper, but it goes beyond your average
looper
and implements a feature-set that we loopers have wanted for years:
multi-track stereo looping. I know guys that shelled out big bucks for two
EDP's because they needed stereo looping - this was years ago.

But this is to be expected: look at the other electrix products which are
also revolutionary. the most striking thing to me, however, is that all
these devices have come from a company that has led many a revolution in
electronic music. IVL released the first MIDI guitar controlled in fact,
way before Roland (but it flopped).

Good going and it's feels good to be a fellow Canadian! Viva la Canadien!!

plexus

ps. Didn't Fripp start the insanity? (not that he was the first looper but
he was the first to bring the technique to our attention)