Re: SimpleTech 128mb formatting

there seems to be a problem with the simple tech 128.  mine would not
format either.  i called electrix and they had had another report of a
problem.  that person was sending his to them to try to figure out what's
wrong.  glad we bought a recommened card, huh?
paul reisler

chris hutton wrote:
Has anyone had any success Formatting the SimpleTech 128mb.
>It does not seem to want to work with the Repeater. .....  So far it
>will not even force format.    P/N:STI-CF/128
>Any assistance is welcomed
> Thanks  ......... Chris

Paul Reisler
Trapezoid/Ki Theatre