Re: King Frippson

Wow. Well... any solo work that was done with Frippertronics. Let the
Power
Fall is a good place to start. Exposure has some pretty interesting song
writing and the use of Frippertronics in the popular song style as well as
a version of Gabriel's Here Comes the Flood with just Frippertronics and
Peter singing (the best version I think). And for a modern treatment of
Fripeprtronics you can try That Which Passes.

Fripp uses two Revox R/R decks for his looping in Let the Powerfall and on
That Which Passes he uses (I think) a couple EH3500's and some TC delays
(this is what I saw him live with the last time).

Also you need to get Eno's Music for Airports and Fripp/Eno's Evening Star.

Then, then... you will begin to understand. :)

plexus