Repeater: Track Bleed Through?

Greetings LD,

    I seem to be having a little problem with my rig since dropping
    in my new Repeater (Thanks Alto!).

    I'm not really a whiz at this stuff (took me a week and a LD query
    to learn how to close the loop at the right place on my Headrush),
    but this seems a little weird.   When I have a loop playing on the
Repeater,
    it seems to be sending a signal 'upstream' to my other rack mounted
effects...
    the input lights on my Vortex & Reflex glow rather strongly and if I
take
    my IPS33B (digitech) out of bypass then there is some audible
pitchshifting
    occurring on the pre-recorded loop.  In addition, if I record a 2nd,
3rd or
    4th loop and isolate any one of them I can faintly hear the previous
track(s).

     I have checked all my  input/output cables to make sure they are
inserted in the
     proper places.  I am running this stereo rack gear from the Effects
Loop of my
     Lexicon Stereo Amp & monitoring with the headphone jack on the
Repeater
     itself.  The Repeater is at the very end of the chain, and it has a
Filter Factory in
     its own effect loop (very cool!).

      This definitely did not happen when my Line6 Dl-4 was in the same
place in the
      chain  (dl-4 is now moved out front & plugged into the instrument
jack).

     I don't want to be too quick to blame the Repeater, but it sure seems
like the
culprit.
     Anybody have any clues about this behavior?  Any tests i can do to
isolate the
problem?

    I have more comments to make about the Repeater, but I really need
more time and
    UNDERSTANDING before i make a post.  Overall, I will say I am happy
with the purchase
    and it was well worth the wait.

     Thanks!
-jas