Re: What's the time stretch like on a repeater

Though this is not a feature I bought the Repeater for,
and probably wont use it much (well, actually, you never know),
but I think it does sound good and it definitly can be peformed
on the fly... I have only doinked those knobs a coupla times,
but  "turn knob-pitch drops",  turn other way pitch rises.  You
gotta turn a *whole bunch* of times to do an octave, but
it is cool. Same with tempo...

later,
-jas
Albuquerque