Re: digital recording mystery

i had a similar problem transferring back and forth from
computer to adat. seems it didn't automatically synch it's
clock to the source when recording from digital ins.
in this case, i was able to manually select the clock source.

or maybe the minidisk was not synching properly.
i don't know much about minidisks...