Repeater Problem

Hello all,
With all the posts about what the Repeater can't or doesn't do, I
somehow got the impression that all the posters had one. Is it
possible that all the negative comments about the Repeater are
from people who don't have one and have never used one. The
Repeater isn't the perfect looper. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, for those of you who actually have both a Repeater and an
EDP, have you had any problems syncing the EDP to the
Repeater? I have been attacking it with both manuals and the EDP
FAQ and the EDP still wanders. It's kind of an interesting effect,
but I would really like to get them to sync.
Louis Hesselt-van-Dinter