RE: Foot pedal for Repeater

Yes that would be nice. Either a smaller unit like the EDP one to go
along side my PMC10 or a single unit with all of the PMC10's
functionality (to control all my other gear) but with a row of buttons
(metal ones I hope) specifically for the PMC10, maybe like the Line6
Vetta FBX pedal with built in expression pedals as well.

Steve