RE: Vintage CFC and Repeater first impressions

What is amazing I found is that the tempo of the loop changes (without
pitch
change) with changes to midi clock from my ER-1. With hardly any
degradation
to the sound...

Using reverse, the change is instant, and after a moment of adjustment, the
loop is locked, with the bar/beat counter going backward.

The tempo shift is hardly a 'special feature': It is at the heart of this
beast.