R: repeater price/Lexicon support

The translation should be:
Hi Luigi, I'm graziano accini. I hope you speak Italian because on the
Looper's-delight internet site I understand very little. I allowed myself
send you my address www.rustyrobot.com with my work ' ACCYNNY HYPNOS '. I
hope you'll like it. Bye grazianoaccinni@tiscalinet.it

Peace
Luigi

P.S. as for the lexicon question 'bout sellon upgrade on the jamman, I
don't
think they care a f.... They don't even care to make driver upgrades for
their soundcards. I have the core2 and I'm forced to use it in my old PII
266 with win95, just because their 'new' drivers just don't work well with
my new AMD processor and motherboard (all clicks and pops during
recordings). I tried to ask to the support service, and after some really
neat advices (uninstall the drivers for usb devices, great advice as almost
any accessories are now on usb - try to change pci slot, to change irq -
(or
to change computer :-))),and after three or four messages, the person I
talked with just told me that the had  'some problems' with amd processors
during their tests. And the drivers have problems with win98SE, and just
crash on win ME.