Re: Electrix support ++ good

These 128mb SimleTech CFC are not "Bad" They have different coded numbers.
SimpleTech Had no idea in regards to Electrix's Intent of usage.
We should give credit to Brenda Brom from SimpleTech for her instantaneous
response when I made her aware of Electix's problem. Lisa Tyner from
Electrix
and Brenda put together a deal that has made all of us happy and everyone
is now
on the same page.
Bravo to both companies involved!