From: Tim Nelson [mailto:tnelson@metrocast.net]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 6:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Best Repeater Deals

At 05:27 PM 8/31/01 -0700, TG wrote:
>If anyone finds a cheaper price, be sure to post it!

Wasn't there some sort of, um, unwritten etiquette thing about not posting
the prices on group buys/special discounts?

I hope I'm wrong because this sort of information would be very useful to
the list at large, but I seem to remember a few instances of ruffled
feathers over the past couple of years involving price disclosures.

Tim (another one)