Re: Best Repeater Deals

I was offered a rack module from a retail store via mail order at a
price that beat everyone else. I called the manufacturer to ask about
back order status and they asked me how much I was paying. I told
them and they *really* wanted to know who i was buying it from. I
declined to tell them and they said, "we'll find out... you just be
sure of that." - they were not happy that someone was selling their
product so cheaply.

plexus