RE: S#!t! HELP! (slightly off-topic midi ?)

Thanks again for all the help.  I decided to go with an MFC10 to control my
new Repeater and G2.  I will be sure to let everyone know how it works out.
I will probably use a 3 button TRS as a dedicated Play/Stop, Record & Tap
Tempo controller if the MFC10 is too slow.

I feel like a new man. :)

Oh yeah, John, the G2 has other features that I'm looking for.  Pitch
shifting is only one small feature (for octave dividing) that I'm
interested
in.  I'm not really looking for a unit that is geared toward pitch shifting
per se, so the Eventide probably wouldn't work for my needs.  Thanks for
the
suggestion though.

--
Tim