From: Mike McGary [mailto:mcgary@metronet.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 9:01 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Repeater mix solution

Here's something I've been doing.  Use three tracks for
loop content, and make the fourth track your current track without
recording anything.  Then you have faders for the three 'loop' tracks
as well as your input sound (without having to mess with the
input level settings you may have worked hard to set)

   Mike McGary