Re: Looping pads and ambient sounds / likely repeater correction

mark landman said:
>This is an interesting point, certainly my feet or fingers aren't fast
>enough to end recording by pushing record, then enter overdub by pushing
>it
>again without introducing a noticeable gap, the very thing I'm trying to
>eliminate.
apparently, ya missed a l'il bit of my point:
if repeater is in *overdub* mode *before* ye begin recording, then:
ending *record* w/another *record command* commences *overdub*.
so ifya leave the repeater in *overdub* as a default-state, there are no
extra button-presses.

>And while replying to dt I have to say he was 100% right about the
>pitch/time function on Repeater being a source of fascinating timbres.
>I'm beginning to find some great blurbling, grinding, twittering sounds
slowly
>evolving down in these regions! An added bonus with ultra-slow,
>pitchshifted up sounds in the range of 1 to 25 BPM is to feed 'em into
>a long reverb, instant Jovian atmosphere drones!
indeed:
great resource.
best,
dt / s-c