Re: Repeater: Persistent Problems with Sync

i think i see a pattern here.
everyone that seems to be having trouble synching is using
the repeater as a source of midi clock.
is that correct?
anyone using it as source effectively?
anyone having problems with it synching to external clock?
i have yet to hook up a sequencer to check this out
(i haven't used sequencers for many years)