Re: Repeater: Persistent Problems with Sync (going out to buy an echoplex)

>So I've noticed the Electrix people have become silent all of the sudden.
>Hello?  Is this thing on?  Is this something that can be fixed via
>software,
>or should I give up?  I've got an itchy looping finger, and I'll jump ship
>faster than you can say, "Sorry Kim Flint."

First of all, Electrix is doing us a BIG favour corresponding with us
so don't take that for granted or they might very well f*ck off like
every other manufacturer. Can you imagine Roland or Yamaha
interacting as much as Electrix have been? NOT!

I am sure Electrix is on it. They have pinned their whole business on
the Repeater. Bad move I think but hey - go for it! They have also
agreed that the midi sync thing is a problem - they identified a bug
(again, can you imagine any other manufacturer admitting to a bug in
their product a couple weeks after it was released? NOT!).

So chill out. The Repeater is pretty cool as it is and when Electrix
can make it better with an new OS they will.

plexus