a prayer

    Please, letīs raise our prayers to STOP war, I know you Americans are
filled with rage and anger and pain right now,as the rest of the peace
loving nations in the world, but a full large scale war at this point in
history just means the end of our civilization.

  Letīs hope  violence is not answered  with violence, sure it is already
the end of the world as we know it but letīs hope for the best.

  My deepest condolences to all the people in the US.

Andy in Mexico City