Re: EDP question/etc.

Hi Tony,

> i use a line 6 dl4 in front of a boomerang to do this. the reverse
> feature on the dl4 is cool, but takes a bit to get used to. i think
> combining loopers is incredibly useful.

Yes!  I think combining loopers provides a lot of powerful features not
available otherwise.

So you record on the DL4, then play the loop reversed into the Boomerang?
Therefore, the inital loop on the Boomerang is recorded reversed?  Am I
understanding correctly?

Tell me more.  I don't see how the sound is different than recording
forward
and playing back in reverse.

Thanks!

Dennis Leas