RE: Repeater: Persistent Problems with Sync

Yes there are some issues with MIDI sync. This is mostly related to MIDI
loop recording quantization. Our forum in our website has more information
on this subject. Without going into extensive detail, we have pinpointed
most of the problems reported. The good news is they are software related
and are all being addressed for the next OS release. It will be available
soon and for free from our website. You will need a CFC reader and a
working
CFC card to load the software. As soon as it's available we will post the
list

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director