RE: Synch issues, the official electrix response.

Hi Damon,

I think it is great that Electrix has realized that the Repeater has a
midi clock bug.

Now, what is Electrix official response concerning the problem with not
being able to go directly into overdub mode so as to record audio
smoothly without any bumps or gaps?

Regards,

Steve Ginn