RE: Repeater Synch Workaround.

>As Damon mentioned, this still leaves silence at the beginning and end of
>the .WAV.  This extra bit of audio has to be manually removed in a .WAV
>editor program.  I'm now thinking that a simple "save as" function will
>let
>me save Repeater .WAVs in an ACID folder without changing the original
>file
>at all.  Then I can tweak them in ACID to match the bpm, tempo, etc.  This
>'cloning' method will be an 'okay' workaround until Electrix decides to
>fix
>this.

wouldnt it be wiser to keep the extra bits and use them for a cross
fade in ACID?
coudnt there be some convention about it so the transfer between the
machines would be seemless to the user?

maybe the ACID creators are not aware that we are discussing things
that they may be interested in. Anyway, they could find customers
here... should we invite them?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org