OT: Loop Prayers Suggestions

I'm not a looper yet myself but I would personally like to hear a lot of
Arabic music in the future as there seems to be so much misunderstanding
between our cultures and music being the universal language and such I
would like to co-opt the music, Americanize it and re-deliver it back to
the Middle East in such an attractive sonic package that it's beauty
becomes universal and not one culture's sole property. Harmonic minor stuff
with lots of trills and pitchbending to get 19 tones per octave. Blues with
Major7's everywhere to drag the disenfranchised souls kicking and screaming
into the world groove.

$.02 finis,
hs

http://www.starrlabs.com