Was RE: Rick replies for the last time on this subject

I personally would still like to hear some good, un-biased
recommendations as to how these two units (Repeater & EDP) might be
effectively used together.  Each one obviously has their strengths and
together could be the ultimate set up for looping (ie, the sum is
greater than the parts).  What is the best setup for flexibility?  Do
you put each on a different bus or feed one into the other?  One
application I can think of, off the top of my head which could be very
useful is to use the Repeater for recording loops (maybe ambient loops,
etc.) that the EDP creates and then begin looping them while you clear
the EDP and start all over.  Am I off base here?

Thanks,
Steve