RE: Line6 Echo Pro

I know on the DL4, if you *don't* have it in 'true bypass mode', you can
set the feedback to 100%, play a bit and let it repeat, stomp on the
preset button to shut it off, the delays are 'held' and continue so you
can play overtop...it will stay held until you activate another preset.
Maybe the Echo Pro is the same?

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com