Stepping back

Hello people,

Like a lot of us, I'm presently trying to find the best ways of dealing
with everything going on right now, and trying to get some sort of
perspective on things.

For me personally, that means that for the time being, at least, I'll be
taking my leave of the list.  I've been encouraged by the recent and
abundant calls for good will on the list, and I trust things are well on
their way to improving.

In any event, it's been an interesting five years, no doubt about it.
Those so inclined to keep in touch with me or my activities, please feel
free to do so.

All the best,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com