Re: Repeater Review (post if you'd like Kim)

yeah, you're right.

its probably because they want the cfc implementation to be the focus
for the machine. sort of like a cool feature that overshadows
usability - it would have been better to have more ram in the machine
for sure.

i am sure most RPT users ignore the internal memory and are in CFC mode.

plexus