Re: dt harmony-central repeater review

I read all the reviews on harmony and I don't see what the talk of
"conflict
of interest" is about. David seems to make it quite clear that his opinion
is true and from his genuine experience. I think it's pretty f**king cool
that he is recording with Bowie and that he is using Repeater AND the EDP
together.
Which by the way I have heard is a full album collaboration. I mean TORN
and
BOWIE making an album together in looping madness. How come no one is
talking about that!!! IMO it's a much more interesting topic then who's
review is a conflict of interest. It's like an Eeyor e camp in hear or
something.

David Torn said