RE: Single rack mixers

Lou,

Behringers have no wallwarts ever. Most devices (the 19''-Stuff) have
integrated psus, while the bigger consoles have external psus, but no
wallwarts.

Those among you doing these strange "out in the country" stuff with all
their gear running of accumulators might also take a look at Behringer's
new
compact mixer (Eurorack MXB1002 or something) - a battery-powerable mixer
with two mono, three stereo channels plus a stereo return, inserts for the
mono channels, two auxes and phantom power.

Cheers,

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de