being born

i am pleased that people are coming together to redefine the paradigm for
spontaneous music magic, for trance induction. we return to the spirit
realms, riding presence through the screaming tunnel to the dreaming. and
i am pleased that taps to noetic manifest ideas are opening, once again.
inventors of musical tools, someone pointed out, are increasingly guiding
the direction of music. to me, the way the channel opens is the music. the
process is the doorway to magic.

you just get out of the way.

Here we are, unwedging our minds, hedging our beliefs about time, so
elastic, sounds LOOP-LOOP-LOOP, sounds come in from our memory, our
libraries akashic records. in the center of the multiverse of polyrhythmic
spin, nebulae, pulsar, seasons, rain, is the creator, the improviser,
doing his little jam. the rest is just manifest, just a box full of
patterns waiting to be cued.

i am here to help us connect to that pulse in galaxy's heart. what is
calling to us, asking to be born?

EDP and the Repeater are rungs on a spiral ladder opening our perception
of time and sound. but before we can advance, each of our 'techwizards'
and 'artistes' need to release ownership, release ego, and embrace
open-source paradigm and algorithm sharing, human need driven development,
and temperence. its just candy. its just candy. its nobody's music. its
nobody's ideas. give thanks to the Nagual spirit, who blesses you with
these steps. look back, they're crumbling. look forward, they dont exist.
just keep climbing, giving thanks, your feet are on the ground, your head
is in the clouds, your chords are ringing hearts EVERYWHERE!

to me, the LD list is like a good grease, lubricating the ideas. so happy
to be here!

love
jan p.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!