Re: being born

David wrote:
>"Multiverse" is a term frequently used by Davis Deutsch in his book "The
>Fabric of Reality"; not sure if it's his coinage or not.

Sun Ra used to use the terms "Multiverse" and "Omniverse" in the many names
for his ever-changing ensemble, the Arkestra.  I remember hearing an
interview with him years ago on my local jazz station (I was fortunate
enough to live in the same town as Mr. Ra and attended his concerts
regularly) where he decried the idea of a Universe and defended the term
Omniverse, stating (I paraphrase) "Universe means one, and there are a lot
more than just one, so I call it the Omniverse."

Man, do I miss him . . .