Re: two minds

You miss the point (Mark begins crusade) a saved "static" loop isn't
what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about the ability to record what
you are playing live (quite unlike a sequenced MIDI loop) Save it to a
new loop, continue fade/adding to your loop for hours if need be, then
going back to your original saved loop, but now have it play back
synched to a totally different tempo.

Mark Sottilaro