Re: Repeater Overdub Problem

YES!  This has happened to me as well.  I'm waiting for word from Electrix
on this.  Let me ask you a question: When this happens, is the Repeater
slaved to a MIDI clock?  I ask because I've got a Roland MC-307 that spits
out a LOT of CC information.  To save ROM space, they use an onboard
processor to tweak individual drum sounds.  If you don't set it to not spit
out this CC info, it does do odd stuff to the Repeater.  I haven't had this
happen since I turned it off, so this may have been the problem.

Mark