Re: Question on EDP: Non volatile memory?

>  > >but I believe the
>>  > vast majority of non professional musicians will be forced to make a
>>  > choice, as I was.
>>
>>  Ah "non professional" ....
>
>I probably should have said, "...vast majority of musicians..." as
>most are non
>professional judging by the loop for money thread, and being a pro
>musician doesn't mean
>you can afford a lot of gear.  Most that I know can't.  Things are
>getting awful tight

not to fall back into politics, but I observed in Switzerland and
sometimes in Brazil that generally the amateur musicians have more
money than the professional ones which turns in a sometimes absurd
distribution of the music tools...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org