SV: sample loopers + EDP

The way I use a sampler with looping I would prefere not to have a NoteOFF
at the end of the loop. This way I would still have the possibility to arm
the sampler with a veeeery looong sample and thus having it
overlapping/layering itself a bit for each EDP loop (cool for textures). If
I want it to just restart with the loop I can simply reduce the samplers
voices to one or two for stereo samples (for drum loops).

> Or is it smarter to keep the note short and the user cuts the NoteOFF
> with some MIDI device?

I would prefere it short. If I want to have it trigger a long sample I
would
set the sampler program for a long release time.

Regards

PEr Boysen