RE: COMPUTER PLUGINS for LOOP PROCESSING: a proposed new thread

Gareth,

Many thanks for the links.  The q-deloiser delay is the last piece of the
puzzle for me.  I was looking for a computer version of the Line 6 DL 4
delay modeler, and the q-deloiser is as close as I have found, but I think
it will work.  Now it's time to get the didgeridoos and see what I can do!
BTW, I am using AudioMulch, I am new to computer based looping and it's the
only software I know.

Thanks again,
Karl

"We are the music makers, and