Re: Heavy Duty Switches for EDP

i've asked about this before.
i like the ones one the digitech fs-300, so i made
a three function switch out of mine.
(this keeps me from using it on the repeater, of course)
i looked at the number on those switches once, but i couldn't find them.
i can't remember the number but i will look at them again.
i still am thinking of making a full edp pedal using them....