Re: re[2]: Performance recorder

I've got a Fostex DMT8vl that i would be willing to part with...

8 tracks... 44.1 uncompressed audio I/O
2 track recording at a time (4 if you use the optical i/o with the analog)
8 channel analog mixer
2 fx sends and 2 stereo returns.

It served me very very well for the last 5 years.  rock solid.  it
recently got packed away since i migrated to the mac/logic.

it's pretty much a cross between a 4 track on steroids and a VS880.
analog and traditional transport feel with hard drive recording.

you could put it in a rackmount shelf thingamagig... it would
probably fit flat in 2-3 spaces?

ummmm.....$400?
paid $1100 for the thing and have put in about $250 in hard drive and
software upgrade.

email me privately if interested.

best,

rich