Re: improving JamMan audio quality? (WAS - stereo delay)

>The Jamman sounds great!  The highs are rolled off a bit but who
>told you it sounds horrible?

Who told?

1 - the comparison between the original signal and the looped one.
I'm talking about dynamic range more than high frequencies.

2 - the noise added to the loop as you have to increase the output
level to balance it with the original one.

3 - the comparison between the D-Two output and the jamMan's one.

4 - the comparison between the 2290 output and the jamMan's one.

Don't know about EDP and Repeater signal quality, but technical infos
seems that it's better than JM.
Don't worry anyway, i still love my JMs, just wondering if it's improvable.

How much is the EDP retail price anyway?

Doei
Faisal