Re: stereo delay

this is excellent news.
my requests for the edp are simply extension to the existing design...
(i _think_.   go ahead and bite my head off if i'm wrong.
i am not a manufacturing designer, but i do play one in dream land...)

- don't go againinator
- digital i/o
- balanced analog i/o
- stereo
- expandable memory.
- flash os
- variable sample rates (lo-fi up to high res)
-

i'll take two!

here's an idea: if gibson is not interested, why not have an open source
design project?
i think enough people would be interested in the project to make it happen.
and then when the design work was done (an interesting term in open
source, i know),
gibson could run with it...