electric tuba tour rolls on

Hi,

I've heard rumors to the effect that comments have been posted to the list re: some of my recent concerts around the U.S. and Canada.  I just today subscribed from the aol address I've been using on tour.  Thought it might be worth mentioning that I'm open to offers/suggestions re: performances on the way home to Palo Alto, California (I'm near Syracuse, NY, tonight).

I keep thinking I'm done, and another offer comes up.  Looks like Oberlin Conservatory in Ohio sometime next week, and I've just been offered something in Minnesota the second week of November...

Best,

Tom Heasley