] [Thread Prev
Re: new version of Loop ??
Title: Re: new version of Loop ??
another post Kim hinted that there would be a new version of loop
coming out, does anyone know when this is ?
new functions do we get to play with ?
- Internal bpm tempo control
- 16 loops
- 16 presets for parameters and tempo
- direct MIDI access for all existing and more functions
- Sysex parameter editing (SoundDiver...)
- display of FeedBack and Volume values
- parameter values controlled by FeedBack knob
- far more acurate and flexible syncing (SongPositionPointer,
rounding SycRecord, Shifting ReAligning of the loop in relation to the
sequencer, quantized 8th/cycle switching...)
- loads of variations and improvements to functions that are even
harder to explain in a line or two ;-)
- so far I have 26 points on my list.
Please dont ask more, we will publish the features when time is
And how do i
'install' the new software to my EDP ?
exchange two EPROM chips (the big ones with the sticker on