Fwd: Philadelphia Cathedral Chapel Performance...

In a message dated 10/12/01 12:44:02 PM, jjody@yahoo.com writes:

<< Adelante will be performing at the Philadelphia
Cathedral Chapel on:

Sunday October 21st@3:00pm
Location: The Philadelphia Cathedral
          3723 Chestnut Street
          Philadelphia, PA
          (215)386-0234
          catasst@aol.com
          www.philadelphiacathedral.org

Admission: $10

The Cathedral Chapel is a very beautiful space to
experience a musical performance...the acoustics are
wonderful. Such a space is very well suited to the
music of Adelante. This performance should prove to be
very enjoyable for both listener and performer alike.
We hope to see many of our friends and fans at this
very special Adelante performance.

Peace...J.Jody Janetta-Drums/Percussion
        Paul Mimlitsch-Guitar/Chapman Stick/
                       Loops and Textures